This jam has a peach taste with a little heat. It’s great with cream cheese and crackers. Try it on chicken after you cook it as a glaze. Also works well as a glaze over fresh veggies.
- Linda Hietala on Beach Plum
- Michael Carroll on Beach Plum
- James meo on Strawberry
- Bonnie on Strawberry Rhubarb
- Karen Saltzburg on Blueberry
- Apple Butter $8.00
- Raspberry Moonshine $8.00
- Strawberry Champagne $8.00
- Blueberry Cinnamon $8.00
- Luscious Leanna's Frangelico Peach $8.00
apple apricot blackberry blossom blueberry bourbon butte champagne cherry chipotle Cinnamon cobbler coconut cranberry Donation fireball fruit butter garlic ghost pepper ginger grape Habanero honey jalapeno kiwi Lemon lime luscious leanna Luscious Leannas mango maple moonshine orange peach peanut butter pear Pepper pineapple raspberry raw rhubarb strawberry tequila thyme whiskey
I tried this with some bread and cheese.
Then a spoon was gotten from the drawer and then the jar was empty.
How could anything taste so good???!!!